Flowserve Off Campus Drive – Flowserve recently announce to hire candidates for Technology Associate role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
Details for Flowserve Off Campus Drive :
Organization : Flowserve
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Technology Associate
Qualification : BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Chennai Tamil Nadu
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://www.flowserve.com/en/
Detailed Job Description :
The Technician is accountable for technical review, execution, maintenance, and customer support. Adherence to standard procedures and timely completion of contract deliverables.
Responsibilities & Requirements :
- Manage, deliver, and support IT initiatives that identify, design, implement creative business and technology solutions for business operations
- Establish relationships with business users and engage in day-to-day interactions with business management, sponsorship, key business application owners and act as their trusted IT adviser
- Support key business applications from conception to grave i.e. be responsible for product management (need identification), implementation, training, ongoing health & support and finally transition to newer technologies or landscape
- Makes efforts to understand & learn business and technical and functional skills needed to do the job
- Adherence to Flowserve policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer, or in a related occupation
- Experience supporting various IT systems. Understanding issue resolution processes and 3rd party resolution tools such as Unisys
- Participated in a full life-cycle application implementation experiences from requirements to production support
- Customer service attitude and must be adept at communicating with non-technical business personnel
- Excellent business engagement, organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix team structure
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( Flowserve Off Campus Drive ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
Flowserve Off Campus Drive - FAQs
Q1.How to apply Flowserve Off Campus Drive?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the Flowserve Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.