EY Off Campus Hiring 2021 | Ernst and Young (EY) has recruit MBA, M.com, B.com candidates for Associate Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
EY Off Campus Hiring 2021 : Ernst and Young (EY) has to recruit candidates for Associate Analyst positios through off campus in Kochi Kerala . The candidates who are Finished in MBA, M.com, B.com Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Ernst and Young (EY) you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Ernst and Young (EY)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Qualification||MBA, M.com, B.com|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Yrs|
|Job Location||Kochi , Kerala|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Ernst and Young (EY)
Ernst and Young (EY) : At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
Detailed Job Description For EY Off Campus Hiring 2021
- Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Assess the risk level and perform the KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of client and the transactions.
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation.
- Initiating of AML assessment folders on behalf of engagement teams.
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems.
- Follow up with internal stakeholders (business/ risk management) until diligences are fully met.
- Report progress/ status of the AML completion process in the internal tool.
- Escalate issues to engagement teams and/or KYC Quality Reviewer and propose solutions/ alternatives.
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RM rules and guidance.
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes.
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools.
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm.
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm.
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues.
- Demonstrating leadership skills by providing on-the-job coaching and, at times, perform quality review the work of more junior colleagues.
- Encourage client facing staff to engage with the Central CDD Fin Crime Team.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For EY Off Campus Hiring 2021
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good Research and Analytical skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and credibility at all levels
- Strong team player and proven ability to work with others
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Enthusiastic, positive and resilient
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Maintains high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel, Access, Power point, Word
- Knowledge of visualization tools like excel, Power BI etc. is an added advantage
Education: MBA, M.com, B.com from a reputed college with good academics.
- Freshers can be considered.
- 0 – 3 year’s work experience (preferably in a research background/AML KYC).
- Experience in one or more of the following subject areas will be an added advantage: anti-money laundering (AML), transaction monitoring, know-your-customer (KYC) and customer due diligence (CDD), sanctions and compliance checking.
- An awareness of recent global events linked to financial crime and sanctions.
- Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
Documents to be Carried for EY Off Campus Hiring 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For EY Off Campus Hiring 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (26.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
EY Off Campus Hiring 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Ernst and Young (EY) this hiring for which position ?
Ernst and Young (EY) hiring candidates for Associate Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for EY Off Campus Hiring 2021 ?
MBA, M.com, B.com Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 3 Yrs candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for EY Off Campus Hiring 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Kochi , Kerala
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Synopsys Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Engagedly Off Campus Recruitment||Engineer – QA||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Allerin Tech Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Software Engineer – Entry Level||
|Postman Off Campus Recruitment||Sales Support Associate||
|Data Patterns Freshers Recruitment||Technician Trainee – PCB Assembly||
ITI – Electronic Mechanic / Electrician
|Marriott Off Campus Recruitment||Engineering Associat||
|Silicon labs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|NatWest Group Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech