Esko Recruitment 2022 | Esko has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for QA Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Esko Recruitment 2022 : Esko has just announced new job vacancies for QA Engineer position. Who can completed in BE, B.Tech and interested candidates can apply online to fill the vacancies for QA Engineer posts in this announcement. Those who are waiting for a private sector job like Esko should take this good opportunity. Further details like qualification, skills, job description, selection process. Apply link and apply procedure for this job are given in detail below. Visit our Today job (16.05.2022) page to find today's government and private jobs. Click on the link below to join our WhatsApp and Telegram Group to find out more job information
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Esko : Packaging Simplified. Esko helps its customers to make the best packaging for billions of consumers. The Esko product portfolio supports and manages the packaging print processes for brand owners, designers, premedia and trade shops, packaging manufacturers and converters.
Detailed Job Description For Esko Recruitment 2022
Esko is looking for QA Engineer for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. Engineer will be part of a global team and will work on product engineering of various Esko products
- Learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various software and testing methodologies of the organization
- Get involved in analyzing requirements (epics and stories) during the requirements analysis phase of projects
- Identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements, bring it to the notice of Lead, Product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure
- Keep track of any new requirements / changes during the process of requirements understanding and clarification process and bring them to the notice of the Lead
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing the product / project are established as per standards defined by the organization
- Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of software product features; Prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage
- Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple environments
- Review the test deliverables produced by other team members and enter the review findings in the defect management tool identified for the project
- Methodically document steps which exhibit a problem and can reproduce and communicate these steps
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, etc.,
- Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the root cause and generate a detailed report
- Interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues; Promptly escalate unresolved dependencies and issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to Lead
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables. Pay high attention to detail in all work
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Esko Recruitment 2022
0 to 4 years of relevant work experience in software product testing years (Graduates who have completed Engineering course in 2021 and who don’t have any prior work experience can also apply)
For professionals with working experience -
- Good experience in Printing, Packaging and Graphics Industry
- Relevant work experience in software product testing
- Experience in test case writing, test execution, analysis and reporting
- Very good understanding of software development and testing process
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Printing, Packaging and Graphics Industry skills:
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry
- Proficiency in use of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator)
- Process related: Agile /Scrum, Configuration management, Software test environments control
- Analysis: Analysis of requirements / user stories using formal methodologies / techniques to identify gaps
- Test case design using various techniques / approaches to achieve optimal test coverage
- Test data generation and selecting the right test data
- Test execution and test reporting
- Well-versed with various types of testing (like system integration testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.,)
- Good understanding of bug life cycle
- Technology: Good understanding of Web and/or Client / Server technology; Experience in workflow management Software / products
- Tools: Jira or any alternate tool, Test Link or any other alternate tool for test case management, Perforce or any alternate version control tool
- Operating Systems: Working experience in products / applications designed for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Good knowledge on software quality assurance and quality control
- Good knowledge / understanding on productivity and quality metrics being tracked in the project
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Effective and Clear Communicator, facilitate meetings, asking right questions, actively listen and ability to collect right inputs
- Very good communication skills (both written and spoken)
How To Apply For Esko Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (16.05.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Esko Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Esko this hiring for which position ?
Esko hiring candidates for QA Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Esko Recruitment 2022 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Esko Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires