Eastern Railway Notification 2020 | 2792 Vacancies for Apprentices Electrician Posts | last date 09.07.2020 ( Extend ) | Apply Onlie @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Eastern Railway invites Online applications for recruitment of 2792 Fitter, Welder, Mech (MV), Mech(Dsl.), Blacksmith, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Lineman (General), Wireman, Ref.& AC Mech., Electrician, Mechanic Machine Tool Maint.(MMT M) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in from 25 June 2020 to 09.07.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Eastern Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Electrician. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs / Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Act Apprentice|
|Qualification||passed 10th, ITI||Total Vacancy||2792|
| ||Job Location||Kolkata , West Bengal|
|Last Date||09.07.2020 (Extended)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Act Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Qualification Details :
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 year
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Extension Notice :
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online