DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2020 | Gram Rozgar Sevaks (GRS) Posts | Total Vacancies 118 | Last Date 15.07.2020 & 20.07.2020 | DRDA Odisha GRS Recruitment Notification @ mayurbhanj.nic.in
DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2020: District Rural Development Agency is going to fill up 118 vacancies in Sambalpur & Jajpur Districts. Recently DRDA Odisha has issued new job notice [Jajpur: Advt No 3900 & Sambalpur: Advt No 2022] on 19.06.2020 for engagement of 118 candidates. It invites offline applications in the prescribed format from 10+2 passed candidates. As per the DRDA Odisha Recruitment notification, these 118 vacancies are assigned for Gram Rozgar Sevaks (GRS) Posts and district wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking 12th pass jobs in Odisha should submit the application form to given address on or before 15.07.2020 (Jajpur) & 20.07.2020 (Sambalpur).
Candidates will be recruited on contractual basis. The candidate should be a resident of concerned District. DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2020 notification pdf & DRDA GRS Recruitment application form is available @ jajpur.nic.in & sambalpur.nic.in. Applicants should pass 10+2 or equivalent and age limit should be 18 to 40 years. The selection of candidates shall be strictly on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2. Selected candidates will be placed in different GPS of Jajpur & Sambalpur District [Odisha]. More details of DRDA Odisha vacancy, upcoming DRDA GRS jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||District Rural Development Agency|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Gram Rozgar Sevaks (GRS)|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th ( Pass )||Total Vacancy||118|
| ||Job Location||Jajpur , Sambalpur , Odisha|
|Last Date||15.07.2020 (Jajpur) & 20.07.2020 (Sambalpur).|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Gram Rozgar Sevaks (GRS) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
DRDA Odisha District Wise Vacancy Details
- As per the GRS notification, overall 118 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the District||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha DRDA GRS Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DRDA selection will be based on marks obtained in 10+2.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by Registered Post/ Speed Post
|Name of the District||Address||Last Date|
|Jajpur||Project Director, District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Jajpur, At/Po/Dist-Jajpur, PIN- 755001||15.07.2020 (5.30 pm)|
|Sambalpur||Project Director, DRDA, Kachery Road, Sambalpur||20.07.2020 (5.30 pm)|
Steps to apply DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website jajpur.nic.in & sambalpur.nic.in.
- Click “Notices” select “recruitment” find the advertisement for GRS Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up DRDA Odisha GRS Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from DRDA Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
[[ Register Here ]]