- 1 DGHS Recruitment 2023 | DGHS Group B and C job notification | Total Vacancies : 487 | Last Date: 30-11-2023 | Apply Online @ https://aiihph.gov.in/
- 2 About DGHS Recruitment 2023
- 3 Details for DGHS Recruitment 2023 :
- 4 DGHS Group B and C Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 4.0.1 DGHS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details :
- 4.0.2 DGHS Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification :
- 4.0.3 DGHS Recruitment 2023 Age limit :
- 4.0.4 DGHS Recruitment 2023 Application fees :
- 4.0.5 DGHS Recruitment 2023 Selary Details :
- 4.0.6 DGHS Recruitment 2023 selection process :
- 4.0.7 DGHS Recruitment 2023 Apply Mode :
- 5 How to apply DGHS Recruitment 2023:
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions for DGHS Recruitment 2023
DGHS Recruitment 2023 | DGHS Group B and C job notification | Total Vacancies : 487 | Last Date: 30-11-2023 | Apply Online @ https://aiihph.gov.in/
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) (DGHS) has announced the Group B and C Notification. This DGHS Recruitment 2023 job notification will be held to select eligible candidates for a total of 487 vacancies. Only those candidates who have completed 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Degree, Graduation, M.Sc, Masters Degree from a recognized board are eligible to apply for this Group B and C posts. The online application process for the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Group B and C Recruitment will begin on 10-11-2023 and will end on 30-11-2023. The application can be filled through the official website of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) @ https://aiihph.gov.in/.Join WhatsApp Group
About DGHS Recruitment 2023
The Directorate General of Health Services (Dte. GHS) is a repository of technical knowledge concerning Public Health, Medical Education and Health Care. It is an attached organisation of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Details for DGHS Recruitment 2023 :
Organization : Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Job Role : Group B and C
Qualification : 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Degree, Graduation, M.Sc, Masters Degree
Total Vacancy : 487
Salary : Rs.18,000 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
Job Location : , Tamil Nadu New Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Assam, West Bengal
Apply Mode : Online
Starting Date : 10-11-2023
Last Date : 30-11-2023
Organization website : https://aiihph.gov.in/
DGHS Group B and C Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Group B and C post is requires specific educational qualifications, age limit, and other criteria as outlined in the official notification. It is essential to read and understand the official notification before applying for the post. The notification includes information on the selection process, salary details, application fees, application process, and Apply link.
DGHS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details :
DGHS has announced 487 Job vacancies for Group B and C posts. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Library & Information Assistant||1|
|Medical social Welfare officer||1|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||1|
|Instructor (VTW) Fitter trade||1|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||2|
|Technical Assistant (Surgical)||1|
|Nursing Officer(Staff Nurse)||15|
|Para Medical Worker||11|
|Medical Lab Technologist (Technical Assistant)||1|
|Cook and Kitchen
|Demonstrator (Bio- Chemistry & Nutrition)||2|
|Junior Psychiatric Social Welfare Officer||1|
|Staff Car Driver||2|
|HMTS General Others (Ward Boy)||21|
|HMTS Dietary (Kitchen Staff)||10|
|HMTS Sanitation (Safai karmchari)||29|
|Pharmacist and Clerk||3|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||1|
DGHS Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification :
- As per DGHS official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Degree, Graduation, M.Sc, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Research Assistant||Masters Degree|
|Laboratory Attendant||10th, Diploma, Degree|
|Laboratory Assistant||Masters Degree|
|Laboratory Technician||12th, Diploma|
|Health Inspector||12th, Diploma, Degree|
|Library & Information Assistant||Degree|
|Medical social Welfare officer||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Degree|
|Instructor (VTW) Fitter trade||10th, ITI|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||12th, Diploma|
|Technical Assistant (Surgical)||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Nursing Officer(Staff Nurse)||Diploma|
|Assistant Physiotherapist||12th, Diploma|
|Para Medical Worker||12th|
|Medical Lab Technologist (Technical Assistant)||B.Sc|
|Fitter Electrician||10th, ITI|
|Cook and Kitchen
|Demonstrator (Bio- Chemistry & Nutrition)||Degree, M.Sc|
|Nursing Officer||Diploma, B.Sc|
|Junior Psychiatric Social Welfare Officer||Masters Degree|
|Cane Worker||10th, ITI|
|Staff Car Driver||10th|
|HMTS General Others (Ward Boy)||10th|
|HMTS Dietary (Kitchen Staff)|
|HMTS Sanitation (Safai karmchari)|
|Pharmacist and Clerk||As Per Norms|
|Radiotherapy Technician||Diploma, B.Sc|
|Supervisor Maintenance||Diploma, Degree|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Degree|
DGHS Recruitment 2023 Age limit :
- As per the Directorate General of Health Services Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Research Assistant||Max. 30|
|Health Inspector||Max. 30|
|Library & Information Assistant||Max. 30|
|Medical social Welfare officer||Max. 30|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||20-25|
|Instructor (VTW) Fitter trade||18-27|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||18-25|
|Technical Assistant (Surgical)||Max. 30|
|Nursing Officer(Staff Nurse)||Max. 25|
|Para Medical Worker|
|Medical Lab Technologist (Technical Assistant)|
|Cook and Kitchen
|Demonstrator (Bio- Chemistry & Nutrition)||Max. 35|
|Sister Tutor||Max. 30|
|Junior Psychiatric Social Welfare Officer|
|Staff Car Driver|
|HMTS General Others (Ward Boy)||18-25|
|HMTS Dietary (Kitchen Staff)|
|HMTS Sanitation (Safai karmchari)|
|Pharmacist and Clerk|
|Radiotherapy Technician||Max. 30|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Max. 40|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
DGHS Recruitment 2023 Application fees :
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST, PwBD, Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
DGHS Recruitment 2023 Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Group B and C - Rs.18,000 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900)
- Pay Level -2 (Rs.19,900 to 63,200)
- Pay Level -3 (Rs.21,700 to 69,100)
- Pay Level -4 (Rs.25,500 to 81,100)
- Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)
- Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)
- Pay Level-7 (Rs. 44900-1,42,400)
Here we are providing DGHS Group B & C pay scale 2023 as level wise it will be upto Level-1 to 7.
DGHS Recruitment 2023 selection process :
- Computer Based Test
Scheme of Examination:
- Computer Based Examination: The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper
- containing 60 questions carrying 4 marks each and the time allotted for completing the CBT is 60 minutes.
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based examination will be conducted in English
- and Hindi only.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this
- in mind while answering the questions.
- The dates of examinations will be informed to candidates through the website of the Institutes and through the
- Admit Cards for the examination.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be
- Tentative Answer Keys of the Computer Based Examination will be placed on the website of the Institutes after the
- Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit online representations, if any, within the
- stipulated time limit on payment of Rs 100/- per question. Representations received through any other mode e.g.
- letter, application, email, etc. will not be entertained. Representations regarding the Answer Keys will be scrutinized
- before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Institute in this regard will be final. On scrutiny of the
- representation regarding the Answer Key made by a candidate and the initial answer key is found to wrong as
- represented by a candidate, examiner shall correct the answer key accordingly and publish the final answer keys.
- In such cases, the candidates will be refunded Rs.100/- per question for which he/she has represented.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the
- same inside the Examination Hall/ Lab.
- The syllabus for the Examination will be syllabus for the qualifying examination.
DGHS Recruitment 2023 Apply Mode :
- Applications via Offline (Postal) mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address available below
- Center for CBT examination will be in Delhi & NCR, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Lucknow, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Guwahati and Kolkata.
- Candidates need to choose their choice of the examination center in the order of preference.
- Institutes will endeavour to accommodate the candidates in the center chosen by the candidate in the order of preference. However, Institute reserves the right to cancel any city/ Centre and ask the candidates of that center to appear from another center. Institutes also reserve the right to include additional cities/ centres of examination and divert candidates of any city/ centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
How to apply DGHS Recruitment 2023:
To apply for the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) for Group B and C Posts, eligible and interested candidates can submit their application online from 10-11-2023 to 30-11-2023. The steps to apply are:
- Go to the DGHS official website
- Click on the "Recruitment" tab
- Find and click on the "Adverticement" link
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully
- Click on the "Apply Online" button
- Fill in the required information and upload necessary documents
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Submit the application and take note of the application number for future reference.
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download DGHS Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply DGHS Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
Frequently Asked Questions for DGHS Recruitment 2023
Q1: What is the minimum age requirement for the DGHS Recruitment 2023?
Answer: The minimum age requirement for the DGHS Recruitment 2023 is .
Q2: What is the selection process for the DGHS Recruitment 2023?
Answer: The selection process for the DGHS Recruitment 2023 includes a .
Q3: What is the mode of application for DGHS Recruitment 2023?
Answer: The mode of application for DGHS Recruitment 2023 is online.
Q4: What is the deadline to submit the DGHS Recruitment 2023 Application Form?
Answer: The deadline to submit the DGHS Recruitment 2023 Application Form is 30-11-2023.