Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | Delhi Postal Circle has announced 233 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in , Delhi | Last Date to apply 01.03.2021 (Extended) | www.jobvision.in
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 : Delhi Postal Circle has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Gramin Dak Sevak posts. This notification was announced on 27.01.2021. 10th Std candidates can apply for 233 vacancies in Delhi . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 01.03.2021 (Extended) Candidate who seeks for Delhi Postal Circle can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (02.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Delhi Postal Circle|
|Job Category||Central Govt , Indian Post|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancy||233 Post|
| ||Job Location||Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 to 14,500 (per month)|
|Last Date||01.03.2021 (Extended)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Delhi Postal Circle
Delhi Postal Circle : The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is a subsidiary of the Ministry of Communications. Generally called 'the Post Office' in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. Warren Hastings had taken initiative under East India Company to start the Postal Service in India in 1688. It was initially established under the name Company Mail'. It was later modified into a service under the 'crown' in 1854 by Lord Dalhousie. Dalhousie introduced uniform postage rates (universal service) and helped to pass the India Post Office Act 1854 which significantly improved upon 1837 Post Office act which had introduced regular post offices in India. It created the position Director General of Post for the whole country.
Vacancy Details for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||233|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should have passed Secondary School/ 10thStd from recognized board.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard (as compulsory or elective subjects) as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
Application fees and payment details for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Rs.100 for OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ trans-woman candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (Post Office).
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to the Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 27th January 2021. And the permissible relaxation in Upper Age Limit for different categories is as under:
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) - SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Mode of Application :
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.10,000 to 14,500 (per month)
selection process :
- India Post Office selection for GDS Posts will be made as per the automatic generated merit list.
How to apply Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 for Gramin Dak Sevak posts through Online mode from 27.01.2021 to 01.03.2021 (Extended). To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Delhi Postal Circle
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (02.08.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 27.01.2021
- Last date to apply : 01.03.2021 (Extended)
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 ?
10th Std Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 ?
Delhi Postal Circle released 233 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
✅ How to apply for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.100 for OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ trans-woman candidates. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the salary limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Delhi
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 27.01.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
01.03.2021 (Extended) is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) Recruitment||206||
10th Std, 12th Std, 8th Std 31.07.2021
|Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment||110||
10thStd, 12thStd, DMLT, B.Sc.Nursing 26.07.2021
|ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana (NRCB) Recruitment||19||
B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech 08.07.2021 and 09.07.2021
|CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment||12||
Any U.G Degree, 12thStd, Diploma 30.07.2021
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment||16||
MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma 12.07.2021
|KSSM - Kerala Social Security Mission Recruitment||12||
Masters Degree 14.07.2021
|NABARD Consultancy Services Recruitment||86||
Any U.G Degree, M.Sc 10.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online