CrossAsyst Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 | QA Engineer | Mumbai | Apply Online @ Official Website
Company Profile : CrossAsyst Technologies – CrossAsyst Technologies has created a track record of successful partnerships with startups and early stage ventures. We provide domain expertise, execution skills and innovative strategies required to surpass your growth, speed and cost goals. Our approach may not be unique, but our implementation of a simplified approach has proved to be quite effective.
Expertise in creating enterprise Healthcare integration using Healthcare specific standards like Hl7, CCDA. We integrate with partners like GE, Greenway, Nextgen, Advanced MD, Allscripts. Solutions like Provider to Provider Referral, Patient Health record integration, Patient self scheduling, Secure messaging are part of the integration.
||Company Name||CrossAsyst Technologies|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Mumbai|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of QA Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For CrossAsyst Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For CrossAsyst Technologies Jobs 2020 :
As a QA Engineer you will responsible to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Job Responsibilities :
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools (Selenium 2)
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Skills Required For CrossAsyst Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Good understanding of Programming language
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Knowledge of writing scripts for automating UI screens
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge/Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Documents to be Carried for CrossAsyst Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For CrossAsyst Technologies Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.