How to Enroll This Course for Free :
1, Check this course free offer validity time compleated or not
2, Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 1 or 2 days only (Look Free Coupon valid countown ).
3, Read Full Detaild discription of this course and read What you'll learn from this course
4, Must share this course to your friends becaues this is 100% free of cost
5, Buy this course to click "Enroll For Free" button at the end of Description (Please wite 30 sec for Link generateing )
We are update free udemy courses on daily basis if you want daily updates join with us vis Whatsapp and Telegram Groups (link available below)
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will understand the inner workings of the data analytics pipeline- from joining, filtering, extracting data to developing interactive dashboards for your clients.
- Develop 5 interactive dashboards and showcase them online to create a great profile of work for your Resume.
- Connect to different datasources such as Excel, Google Sheets and even servers!
- Be able to create in depth analyses with bar charts, line charts, donut charts and even geographical maps.
- Develop a solid understanding of how calculations on Tableau work
- Be able to understand joining datasources on Tableau and understanding types of joins
- Work with sets and Level of Detail Calculations
- Understand how Groups and Hierarchies on Tableau Works
course Description :
Make use of the analytics pane including using trend lines
How to use dashboard actions and create interactive dashboards.
Creating a dashboard which updates daily via google sheets.
By the time you complete this course, you'll be a highly proficient Tableau user and use all the learning from to course to enhance your career in Data and Analytics.
Projects you will work on:
Discount Mart: Discount Mart is a small supermarket.The owner wants a dashboard where he can track how well Discount Mart is doing for this year (in terms of Sales, Profit and Quantity Sold).
Green Destinations: Green Destinations is a well known travel agency. The HR Director has recently noticed an increase in employees leaving (attrition). She would like to figure out any trends or patterns based on a dashboard we will be building for her.
Super Store: Superstore is a famous retailer in Canada. They have expanded into the USA and their business model involves placing Sales Agents in every state in the USA. These sales agents are responsible for bringing in sales for the state that they are assigned.
The Sales Manager wants a dashboard to track how Sales Agents are doing.
Northwind Trade: Northwind Trade is a company which ships a variety of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) all over the world.
The Shipping Manager doesn't have much visibility and doesn't know how many orders are processed and shipped on a monthly basis. He would like a dashboard of this where he selects a month and can tell how many orders are outstanding a day and where they should be shipped.
Tesla: Tesla is an American electric vehicle and clean energy company. An important shareholder is tired of receiving only monthly updates of the stock price. The shareholder would like to see any trends of the stock price specifically for the last 3 months. He also wants this data to be updated daily.
Coupon not working ? I can't Enroll this course for free ?
# One coupon can last maximum for 1 or 2 days and minimum it can be an hour. Your are Late
# Author revoked the coupon. Author have rights to revoke the coupon any time. Bad Luck!!!
But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our whatsapp or Telegram groups using below link to receive all Free Cources instantly whenever it is posted.