Cognizant Recruitment 2020 | Associate | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / MCA | Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online @ Official Website
Cognizant Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Cognizant Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Cognizant Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Cognizant Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
||Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate - Projects|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate - Projects includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Manage and mentor the mentees (team).
- Provide inputs for development of learning plan for the team.
- Act as a buddy for new hires.
- Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes.
- Collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
- Participate in customer meetings and provide project updates.
- Perform task estimation.
- guide the service analyst on estimation.
- Coordinate shift operations and logistics.
- Participate in audits as necessary.
Skills Required For Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- .Net Programming-VB .Net
- .Net Framework
- ANSI SQL
- MS SQL Server
- .Net Programming-C# .Net
Cognizant Selection Process 2020
Of course, to hire the candidates the officials of the Cognizant company will conduct the selection process. The selection process consists of various rounds as given below.
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Online Test ( Analytical , Programming )
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.