Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021 | Clarivate Analytics has recruit B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBA, M.Sc candidates for IP Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021 : Clarivate Analytics has to recruit candidates for IP Analyst positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBA, M.Sc Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Clarivate Analytics you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of IP Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Clarivate Analytics|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||IP Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBA, M.Sc|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years (Freshers)|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Clarivate Analytics
Clarivate Analytics : Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide. Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
Detailed Job Description For Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021
This position exists to process correspondences issued by United States Patent & Trademark office (PTO or USPTO), patent offices worldwide and the filing documents submitted in PTO during the patent & trademarks life cycle. The main purpose of the role is to review, docket, de-docket information received from PTOs, law firms, agents and clients into Intellectual property management system (IPMS) and routing the said information to the appropriate attorneys or paralegals for action. The position is also responsible for coming up with self-improvement initiatives to drive client delight, building capability within the limits of functional policies and guidelines.
- Docketing: calendaring the statutory & non-statutory deadlines in Intellectual Property Management System (IPMS) along with relevant documents to preserve IP rights.
- De-docketing: perform or close the calendared events in IPMS, once the requisite action is completed or cancelled respectively.
- Prioritize daily docketing/de-docketing requests and other allocated tasks as agreed with client to complete in each day to keep IPMS current and correct.
- Review patent & trademarks prosecution related documents (US & Non-US) received via mail or shared site and update/create the records in IPMS as per the standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Effective communication with Attorneys, Paralegals, Law firms, Foreign agents and other stake holders to seek instructions and clarification on certain tasks.
- Create and update patent & trademarks records in IPMS along with family linking of direct and subject matter related (SMR) applications.
- Maintain the data integrity of IPMS and proactively monitoring the docket to ensure that all PTO & client deadlines are met.
- Facilitate timely filing of pa structions.
- Facilitate accurate and timely payment of all PTO tent and trademarks application & office action response through order letters and other required in fees including the maintenance fees; coordinate with client for payment instructions and coordinate with annuity service providers or law firms.
- Abreast of changes in PTO guidelines and procedures and extend support to team with process related inputs.
- Acknowledge completion of work through work allocation tool or Time Tracking Systems (TTS).
- Improvise on standard of deliverables based on feedbacks from Quality Reviewer
- Attend conference calls with client to support the supervisor with process related inputs
- Suggesting process improvement opportunities and support during implementation
- Assist supervisors in preparation of reports based on data stored in IPMS.
- Meeting expectations with individual, team as well as personal development goals
- Ensure compliance with CPA Global’s Code of Business Ethics and Corporate Conduct
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021
- IP Knowledge with experience to work on different IPMS' is added advantage and preferable
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Basic MS office: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Team player: Encourage team bonding and ability to work cohesively
- Eye for detail; High concentration and focus
- Cultural Sensitivity
- B.Sc. /M.Sc., B. Com, BBA, BCA, BA graduates with minimum 50% aggregate
- Freshers from 2017-20 batch (without IP experience)
- Experienced candidates with minimum 18 months of work experience
- Quality Auditors
Documents to be Carried for Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (29.07.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Clarivate Analytics this hiring for which position ?
Clarivate Analytics hiring candidates for IP Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBA, M.Sc Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years (Freshers) candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Synopsys Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Engagedly Off Campus Recruitment||Engineer – QA||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Allerin Tech Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Software Engineer – Entry Level||
|Postman Off Campus Recruitment||Sales Support Associate||
|Data Patterns Freshers Recruitment||Technician Trainee – PCB Assembly||
ITI – Electronic Mechanic / Electrician
|Marriott Off Campus Recruitment||Engineering Associat||
|Silicon labs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|NatWest Group Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech