Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME / M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE | Bangalore | Apply Online @ Official Website
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Cisco IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Cisco Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Profile : Cisco
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Cisco Jobs 2020 :
- Demonstrate Strong Ownership, Relevance and take work to completion
- Lead/Participate in Requirements, Planning, Design, Review discussions.
- Lead/Participate in end-to-end software life cycle which includes Design, Plan, Develop, Automate, Perform Various Tests (Unit, Functional and Scale)
- Lead/Participate in Customer Use case discussions, Propose test and automation strategies
- Work in a Continuous integration environment with highest focus on software standards and quality
- Build Customer Deployment like labs to provide maximum coverage of the use cases and scenarios
- Demonstrate a high degree of originality and innovation in defining product and project level architecture.
- Innovate and generate new ideas for Product & Process, BU and Cisco, build prototypes, propose ideas
- Publish whitepapers and write technical blogs
- Analyze customer feedback and customer issues, Participate actively in customer support activities which includes triage & providing resolutions
- Incrementally upgrade & develop new skills to adopt to new product requirements, participate and present leanings in a BU level forums
- Document software design, flows and use cases using various software design techniques like Sequence Diagrams, Architectural Diagrams, Class Diagrams etc…
- Good Team Player – Recognize & Respect each other, Have Fun, Adopt to Cisco Culture, Demonstrate highest Ethics & Integrity, Give importance to Health & Family
- Take initiative and be responsible for Self-Development, Seek Mentor-ship, Take self-improvement trainings
- Work in an agile environment, adopt to obstacle culture and team first attitude
Skills Required for Cisco Jobs 2020 :
- Any experience in Designing/developing Web Applications using Java / J2EE technologies
- Understanding of the various web technologies, REST, SOAP, Web Services, PoJo)
- Any experience using Development Tools (like Eclipse etc…)
- Any experience using Build Tools (ANT, Maven etc…)
- Any experience working with Configuration Management (like Clearcase, GIT) and Continuous Integration tools (like Jenkins)
- Good Team work and collaboration skills
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Strong articulation and communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Cisco Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Cisco Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.