CIMFR Recruitment 2022 | Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has announced 68 Vacancies for Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II Posts in , Chhattisgarh | Walk-In Interview Date : 24.02.2022 | www.exammain.inCIMFR Recruitment 2022 : Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has Announced the new Job Opportunity on 20.01.2022. According to this announcement, there are 68 vacancies to be filled for Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II posts. Those Who are completed Master Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma And interested candidates can participate Walk-in interview on 24.02.2022.The application form and address for this job are given in detail below. Those waiting for this TNEB Job can take this opportunity. Further Details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Application Fees, Apply Procedure And Walkin Adress Are given below clearly.You can get to know today's government and private jobs instantly by visit our Today job (16.05.2022). Click on the link below to join WhatsApp and Telegram to know more employment information instantly.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Job Category||Central Govt job|
|Job Role||Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II|
|Qualification||Master Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||68 Post|
| ||Job Location||Chhattisgarh|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 to 35,000(per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research : CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research CSIR-CIMFR, previously known as Central Mining Research Institute and Central Fuel Research Institute, is based in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
Vacancy Details for CIMFR Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification and skill requirement for CIMFR Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should possess B.Sc/ Diploma in relevant field for Project Assistant position.
- Candidates should have Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech for Project Associate (I & II) posts.
- Refer notification for experience details.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for CIMFR Recruitment 2022
Age limit :
- Age limit should between 21 – 50 years for Project Assistant positions.
- Min age 21 years & Max age 35 years for Project Associates.
Selary Details : Rs. 20,000 to 35,000(per month)
|Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|Project Associate – I||Rs.25,000 & Rs.31,000(GATE/ CSIR-UGC NET qualified)|
|Project Associate – II||Rs.28,000 & Rs.35,000(GATE or CSIR-UGC NET qualified)|
selection process :
- Based on the performance on Interview.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be based on minimum 65 % in the essential qualification.
CIMFR Walk-In Interview Schedule
|16.02.2022||Geology/ Applied Science|
|17.02.2022||Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry|
|21.02.2022||Computer Science Engineering|
How to apply CIMFR Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates attend the Walk-in (Interview) at conductingCIMFR Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II posts on 24.02.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below :
- Go to official Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research website https://cimfr.nic.in/vacancies.html
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, (if required)send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post
- if elese Go for Walk-in dated on 24.02.2022 at address mentioned in the official notification .
- Candidates should attend the walk-in Interview along with application form & other essential documents.
- Latest Updates : Today job (16.05.2022)
- Join With Signal Group (NEW) : Click Here to join
- Join our whatsapp Group (fast updats) : Click Here to join
- Join Our Telegram Group (fast updats) : Click here to join
- Get latest job updates via E-mail : Click here to subscribe
Important Dates to apply :
- Notification Released Date : 20.01.2022
- Walk-In Interview Date : 24.02.2022
- Interview Time – 10 AM.
Important links to download official notification and application form :
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification for CIMFR Recruitment 2022 ?
Master Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma Candidates are eligible for this walk-in interview . Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for CIMFR Recruitment 2022 ?
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research released 68 vacancies for Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II Posts
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs. 20,000 to 35,000 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for CIMFR Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chhattisgarh
✅ where will be this walk-in interview contected ?
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 Interview will be conducted at Bilaspur Research Center Campus, post-Kholi Chowk,Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
✅ when well be this interview conducted on?
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 Interview will be conducted on 24.02.2022