Calypso off campus Recruitment 2020 | Intern | B.E / B.Tech / MCA | Fresher – Apply Online @ Official Website
Calypso Technology hiring freshers for the recruitment of Hiring Associate Software Engineer in Chennai. Candidates from 2018, 2019 Batch in Masters degree in Software engineering or computer science are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E , B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Mumbai , IN|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies
- Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery
- Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis,design & development skills
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases
- An interest in finance (No understanding of finance is needed)