Barclays – Barclays Careers 2023 recently announce to hire candidates for Software Engineer role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
About Barclays Careers 2023
Barclays plc is a British multinational universal bank, headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by a service company, Barclays Execution Services
Details for Barclays :
Organization : Barclays Careers 2023
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Software Engineer
Qualification : Freshers
Experience : BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Pune
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://home.barclays/
Detailed Job Description :
At Barclays, we offer a hybrid working experience that blends the positives of working alongside colleagues at our onsite locations, together with working from home. We have a structured approach where colleagues work at an onsite location on fixed, ‘anchor’, days of the week, for a minimum of two days a week or more, as set by the business area (or nearest equivalent if working part-time hours). Please discuss the working pattern requirements for the role you are applying for with the hiring manager. Please note that as we continue to embed our hybrid working environment, we remain in a test and learn phase, which means that working arrangements may be subject to change on reasonable notice to ensure we meet the needs of our business.
Barclays Careers 2023 Hiring Introduction:
- Member of the Pune Technology Team
- Responsible to work on automation of work carried by operations team.
- Technical leadership for at least one application
- Hands-on development across the applications
What will you be doing?
- Technical leadership and delivery
- Line management providing mentoring, leadership, support across the team.
- Contributing across the PB Technology function as a member of the CLM team.
- Contributing across the CLM function as a member of the team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the application support teams to ensure effective delivery of projects into the production environment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Minimum Qualification – B.E. / B. Tech or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience of Core Java and J2EE design and development work on large-scale banking applications.
- Strong webservice development experience using REST
- Strong understanding of OO Designing and Programming Techniques and associated concepts, Data Modelling, Design Patterns
- Good working knowledge and hands-on experience of JBoss and Hibernate
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and performance tuning Skills.
- Good communication skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Knowledge of Linux or other UNIX-based systems
- Good working knowledge and hands-on experience of workflow application and business rules engine.
- Exposure to and familiarity of AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Cybersecurity and cryptography knowledge
- Oracle/ NoSQL Database experience
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( Barclays ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
Barclays - FAQs
Q1.How to apply Barclays?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the Barclays Careers 2023 Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.