Atlassian Off Campus Drive 2020 | Full Stack Developer | B.E / B.Tech | Apply online @ Official website
Company Profile : Atlassian
Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration, development, and issue tracking software for teams. With over 138,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100), we’re advancing the power of collaboration with products including Jira, Jira Service Desk, Jira Ops, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and more. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Hyderabad|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Full Stack Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Atlassian Jobs 2020 :
- Work alongside a geographically distributed team of developers, product managers, solution architects, and business systems analysts
- Contribute to the creation of privacy-aware marketing automation, personalisation, and targeting systems
- Partner with B2B-focused marketing teams to maintain and expand lead scoring processes and attribution systems
- Contribute to internal awareness and compliance around GDPR, CCPA, and other data-related related privacy laws and standards
Skills Required For Atlassian Jobs 2020 :
- Have an interest in developing and implementing customer-centric marketing technologies and systems
- Have experience building applications and integrations in Java or Kotlin
- Have experience with message-driven architecture (i.e. loosely coupled pub/sub micro services)
- Have used tools like Git, Maven/Gradle, Bamboo/Jenkins, and Docker for build and deployment workflows
- Have used AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, Kinesis, SQS, and CloudFront or their equivalents with other cloud providers
- Consider yourself a strong, open communicator with a desire to develop and nurture relationships with business stakeholders
- Have a desire to work collaboratively on a geographically distributed, close-knit, remote-first team (primarily San Francisco, Austin, Bangalore, and Ukraine)
- Can write clear, maintainable, teammate-friendly code, tests, and documentation
- Thrive in fast-paced business environments with unique challenges and opportunities
- Find yourself at ease solving difficult problems by self-starting or calling on the help of your teammates
Documents to be Carried for Atlassian Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Atlassian Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.