Athenahealth Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate | BE / B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE | Apply Online @ Official website
Athenahealth Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Athenahealth company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/B.Sc Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Athenahealth Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Athenahealth Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Athenahealth Pvt. Ltd – Athenahealth partners with healthcare organizations across the care continuum to drive clinical and financial results. Our expert teams build modern technology on an open, connected ecosystem, yielding insights that make a difference for our customers and their patients.
||Company Name||Athenahealth Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Integration Associate|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu, Chennai|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Integration Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
- Project management and testing of EDI-related initiatives, including lab result interfaces, imaging report interfaces, clinical document interfaces, patient demographic interfaces;
- Communicating with labs, hospitals, IT vendors, pharmacies and athena stakeholders to convey interface status and timelines;
- Managing a high volume of projects and tasks with competing priorities;
- Researching and incorporating trading partner technical, functional and QA requirements to EDI projects
Documents to be Carried for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.