AT6701 Engine and Vehicle Management System Important Questions
1. Explain the architecture of a microprocessor.
2. Discuss in detail the parameters of to be controlled in SI and CI engines.
3. What is meant by a look up table and how it is used in engine control?
4. Explain about open loop and closed loop control in an automobile.
5. Explain about fuzzy logic and adaptive control technique.
1. Write short notes on a) Throttle angle sensor b) Air Flow sensor c) knock sensor.
2. Explain the construction and working of a sensor based on piezo electric effect and its application in a car.
3. What is the necessity for measuring the Steering position and Steering torque and how they are measured?
4. Explain the various types of crash sensors.
5. Explain the construction and working of a sensor based on Hall Effect and its application in a car.
1. Explain the control systems used in fuel system and what is the function of lambda sensor in closed loop control
2. Briefly explain, how the ignition control system works in an engine management system and what is the function
of knock sensor in engine management system?
3. Discuss the various components of any one electronic engine management system of SI engine in detail.
4. Explain the layout and working of group and sequential injection system
5. What are the various phases used in S I Engines to meet out the various speed and load conditions?
1. Discuss the Fuel injection system parameters affecting combustion, noise and emissions in CI engine
2. Write short notes on the following i) Noise emission in CI engines ii) Pilot fuel injection iii) Fuel injection
parameters affecting combustion.
3. What is the requirement of E G R in the CI Management system and how it controls the Emission from The C I
4. Discuss in detail the various components of an electronically controlled common rail fuel injection system with a
5. What is a unit injector? How does it differ from common rail system?
1. Explain ABS system, its need, layout and working.
2. Explain Electronic control of suspension – Damping control.
3. Explain On board diagnostics (OBD I & II)
4. Explain Collision avoidance Radar warning system.
5. Explain seat belt tightening system.
Keywords to Most Search :
AT6701 SC Nov Dec 2017 Important Questions
AT6701 Lecture Important Questions
AT6701 Part B Important Questions
Regulation 2013 AT6701 SC Important Questions Part B Nov Dec 2017
Regulation 2013 Nov Dec 2017 Important Questions Anna University
AT6701 Engine and Vehicle Management Important Questions Anna University
Nov Dec 2017 Important Questions Anna University