Asteria Aerospace – Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive recently announce to hire candidates for Junior Engineer – Quality Control role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
About Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive
Asteria Aerospace Limited is a full-stack drone technology company providing actionable intelligence from aerial data. Asteria develops deeply customized drone solutions for government and enterprise applications using its in-house hardware design, software development, and manufacturing capabilities.
Details for Asteria Aerospace :
Organization : Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Junior Engineer – Quality Control
Qualification : BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Bangalore Karnataka
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://asteria.co.in/
Detailed Job Description :
Individual is responsible for inspecting and testing the production UAVs and qualifying them based on the delivery requirements. Candidate should have knowledge on engineering of UAVs, safe UAV piloting and able to execute field assignments with minimum supervision.
- Inspect and test UAV components and systems to ensure error free deliveries to customers.
- Carry out inward goods inspection of parts as per requirements.
- Perform inspections using precision instruments to ensure product meets specifications.
- Conduct stage inspections from component to assembly and system level builds during product development and production activities.
- Conduct flight tests of UAVs.
- Identify and document issues and assist with troubleshooting and implementing corrective actions to resolve identified defects.
- Assist in the preparation of test cases, test procedures and test reports.
- Prepare, process, and close out production documentation and maintain records.
- Monitor and maintain the calibration of measuring instruments.
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, and attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned or required to improve and maintain the Quality Management System.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Basic knowledge of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- Knowledge of DGCA regulations is desirable.
- Familiar with sampling standards.
- Working knowledge of inspection and testing tools (Measurement gauges, multi-meters, oscilloscope).
- Knowledge of ISO and AS9100 standards.
- UAV piloting experience (Fixed-wing piloting skill will be an added advantage).
- Ability to analyse UAV flight logs with familiarity with flight parameters.
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule during peak periods.
- Good English writing, reading and communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage by planning and organizing work to drive for results.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( Asteria Aerospace ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
Asteria Aerospace - FAQs
Q1.How to apply Asteria Aerospace?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.