Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021 | Asteria Aerospace has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech - Aeronautical, Mechanical candidates for Integration and Testing Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021 : Asteria Aerospace has just announced new job vacancies for Integration and Testing Engineer position. Who can completed in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech - Aeronautical, Mechanical and interested candidates can apply online to fill the vacancies for Integration and Testing Engineer posts in this announcement. Those who are waiting for a private sector job like Asteria Aerospace should take this good opportunity. Further details like qualification, skills, job description, selection process. Apply link and apply procedure for this job are given in detail below. Visit our Today job (20.10.2021) page to find today's government and private jobs. Click on the link below to join our WhatsApp and Telegram Group to find out more job information
||Organization Name||Asteria Aerospace|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Integration and Testing Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech - Aeronautical, Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Asteria Aerospace
Asteria Aerospace : Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
Detailed Job Description For Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021
As an Integration & Testing Engineer/pilot, you will lead the efforts of field testing of Asteria’s Unmanned Aerial System products & will provide all system support. Your role & responsibilities will be integration, testing, and validation of all R&D/new product development. Your other role will be to develop flight test plans, prepare remotely controlled aircraft for flight, conduct flight tests of the aircraft as the test pilot, and support other field-testing efforts as required. You will also lead flight activities for client demonstrations. You will work closely with other product development engineers on the team to take Asteria’s products through field tests and client demonstrations.
- Integration, testing, and validation for R&D/new product development.
- Manage development & production flight test operations with emphasis on safety & quality control.
- Coordinate with another engineering team on integration of complementary technologies.
- Flight test & evaluation of prototypes & final production units.
- Work to resolve customer issues.
- Support customer demonstrations supervise & evaluate the performance of the production process (quality control, etc.).
- Assist in product documentation & manual development.
- Expert knowledge of UAV configuration, performance evaluation, payload integration, autopilot tuning & repair.
- Knowledge of UAS hardware, software & sensors.
- Experience with carbon fiber, fiberglass, 3D printers & component fabrication.
- Needs to have hands-on experience with UAV system assembly process.
- Assist in the development of end-user training documents.
- Provide training and field support to end-users of the UAS products.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021
- Complete understanding of the system.
- Knowledge of RC aircraft/UAV/Multirotor dynamics, control & flight operations.
- Able to diagnose problems.
- Find solutions to issues and fix them.
- Repair/maintenance/resolve issues on prompt time.
- Documentation for system testing & other repairing works.
- Experience on design/construction / assembly of UAV.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply For Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (20.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Asteria Aerospace this hiring for which position ?
Asteria Aerospace hiring candidates for Integration and Testing Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech - Aeronautical, Mechanical Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires