American Express Hiring | American Express has recruit B.E, B.Tech candidates for Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
American Express Hiring : American Express has just announced new job vacancies for Engineer position. Who can completed in B.E, B.Tech and interested candidates can apply online to fill the vacancies for Engineer posts in this announcement. Those who are waiting for a private sector job like American Express should take this good opportunity. Further details like qualification, skills, job description, selection process. Apply link and apply procedure for this job are given in detail below. Visit our Today job (16.05.2022) page to find today's government and private jobs. Click on the link below to join our WhatsApp and Telegram Group to find out more job information
||Organization Name||American Express|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About American Express
American Express : The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Detailed Job Description For American Express Hiring
- Our Engineers that join our Technologies team will be assigned to one of several exciting teams that are responsible for development and management of business critical platforms. You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering projects platform supporting our global customer base. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers. Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers.
- Drive user story analysis and elaboration, design and develop software applications, and test and build automation tools
- Own all technical aspects of software development (architecture, design and development of systems) for assigned applications
- Perform hands-on software development, API specs, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints
- Drive consistent development practices – tools and common components
- Develop deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Work with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting with annual planning of feature sets
- Identify opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design
- Mentor other engineers
Job Qualification and Skills Required For American Express Hiring
- Understand the business needs and design high quality software applications in timely manner to fulfill those needs
- Identify and adopt new technologies to solve existing business needs and predict future challenges.
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
Past Experience :
- Design and development using Java, J2EE, APIs
- Continuous integration/deployment in an Agile Framework covering the aspect of design development and testing (SDLC)
- Multi-threading programming, Data structures, & web services technology
- DevOps and test driven development
- Strong analytical & strategic thinking skills
- Ability to interpret technical /business objectives and challenges
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Agile Methodologies
- Software development/ testing
- Object oriented analysis and design across multiple platform
- Designing High Availability applications
- Product Engineering Knowledge
- Knowledge of outbound communication technologies
- Platform engineering knowledge (e.g Credit/Payments/Merchant services/Ecommerce platforms)
- Java 8 & above, J2EE, REST APIs
- Node, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Relation DBMSs –DB2, NoSql – Couchbase, S3
- AngularJS, React and Node.js
- GoF design patterns
- Microservices design patterns
- Event driven programming paradigm using kakfa, solace, MQs clusters.
- Source control (Git, Bitbucket etc). Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven, XLR, Mockito, JMeter)
- Knowledge of VSS, IaaS, PaaS. Container Concepts (LXD, Docker). Orchestration Concepts (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm)
- Knowledge of microdose, vertx, typescript will be an additional advantage.
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Test automation, DevOps and Test Driven Development
How To Apply For American Express Hiring
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (16.05.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
American Express Hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ American Express this hiring for which position ?
American Express hiring candidates for Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for American Express Hiring ?
B.E, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
1+ Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for American Express Hiring ?
The Job location for this post is Gurgaon , Haryana
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires