- 1 Amazon Jobs – Amazon recently announce to hire candidates for Programmer Analyst role @ Bengaluru
- 2 About Amazon
- 3 Details for Amazon Jobs :
Amazon Jobs – Amazon recently announce to hire candidates for Programmer Analyst role @ Bengaluru
Amazon Jobs – Amazon recently announce to hire candidates for Programmer Analyst role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
Details for Amazon Jobs :
Organization : Amazon
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Programmer Analyst
Qualification : BE, B.Tech, Me, M.Tech, MCA
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Bengaluru Karnataka
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://www.amazon.in/
Detailed Job Description :
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently. They work as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies. They will be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving and Coding.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming Java (preferred), C++, or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application-level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
- 1+ year experience in Software development and also in handling highly scalable systems.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and root cause medium to complex issues.
- Exposure to AWS Technologies such as AWS S3, Dynamo DB, etc.
- Ability to deeply understand the business objectives relevant to your team and your stakeholders’ teams and understand how the applications or tools achieve business objectives.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( Amazon Jobs ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
Amazon Jobs - FAQs
Q1.How to apply Amazon Jobs?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the Amazon Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.