Amazon Hiring 2020 (work from Home) | Selling Partner Support Associate | B.E / B.Tech | Fresher | Apply Online @ Official Website
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Selling Partner Support Associate|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 5 yrs exp|
|Job Location||, Chennai|
|Salary||Best in Industry ( INR 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 PA.)|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Selling Partner Support Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts:The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Should be willing interact with Seller over calls / email / chat depending on the business need.