Accenture off campus Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA | Fresher – Apply Online
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs - IT Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA||Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Experience Needed||0-2 yrs|
|Job Location||, Chennai, Hyderabad|
|Salary||Best in Industry Rs.3.5 LPA|
|Post released dete||Started|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description :
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Skills Required :
- Knowledge of C#/ VB.NET, VBA, ASP.NET, SQL 2005 and 2008.
- CSS / HTML
- Understanding of DevOps, automation testing, test-driven development, behavior-driven development, serverless or micro-services.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies (such as Lambda or DynamoDB).
- Understanding of Agile Scrum and SDLC principles.
- Experience with .Net Windows application is a must.
- Candidates to register with their details
- Admit card will be issued for attending the process based on eligibility criteria
- Candidates must carry required documents – in original documentation only as specified in admit card
- Recruitment process on the day of hiring event will comprise of:
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment (mandatorily candidates need to clear this assessment to be eligible for further process)
- Coding Assessment (applicable for candidates who clear cognitive & technical and have opted to proceed with FSE role)
- Group Interview for final selection